The ~sedna touch workflow begins with creating a new project. You can also open projects created beforehand and modify those. We recommend you duplicate the original project and give it a new name before modifying it.
To create a new project, click on New in the Welcome dialog that is shown when you start Touch Creator. When already working in another project, select New from the Project menu or press ⌘ + N on your keyboard. The New Project dialog will be prompted.
Here you can customize some project settings before creating the new project. The configuration made here will be visualized in the Stage pane of the project.
- Number of Displays: Select how many screens are used in the project. ~sedna touch supports up to six 4K displays.
- Resolution: Select the resolution of the displays you plan to use. Each display can have a resolution of up to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels).
- Screen Orientation: Select whether the displays will be used in portrait or landscape mode.
- Screen Layout: Define how multiple displays are spatially arranged. Row means they are aligned horizontally, Stack vertically, and Grid means they will be arranged in a rectangular matrix. Note: Some setups are not supported. You can't place an odd number of displays in a grid. Also, more that two 4K displays can't be stacked if in portrait mode.
- Gap: Enter the physical distance between displays to allow for a seamless playback of large media.
- Reset: Undo all modifications you have made and use default values.
Click on OK to create the new project.