Koi Pond Plugin
A trial version of the Koi Pond plugin is provided with any Touch Creator license. As with most plugins, the Koi Pond plugin adds special functionality to a Touch Creator project. It provides an appealing aquarium with realistic appearance, where the Koi fish even respond to the touches of the audience.
There are some thing you should consider when working with this plugin. We recommend you don't allow scaling or rotating the Koi Pond. Also, the default Underwater and Surface layers should not be reordered in the Scene Manager.
You should also know that elements with opacity placed in the Surface layer will add opacity to underlying components. After reordering text elements in the Scene Manager, a component refresh may be necessary. Simply hide and show the plugin once to update the stage.
In the Inspector, you can make some modifications to the Koi Pond. Open the Aquarium section in Inspector to modify the following settings.
- Background Image: Select a background image of the aquarium. The default background is attractive, but you might want to create your own background image.
- Reflection Map: Select the texture map that determines the reflections in the pond. We recommend you leave the default entry unchanged.
- No. of Koi Fish: This determines how many Koi Fish will populate the aquarium.
- Koi Speed: This value determines the average speed of the Koi Fish within the pond.
- Koi Size: This value determines the average size of the Koi Fish within the pond.
- No. of Swarmfish: Select how many fish will populate a swarm.
- Swarm Speed: Select the average speed of a swarm.
- Swarmfish Size: Set the size of the individual fish of a swarm.