You can use Text properties to adjust the appearance of text on a Text component and on a Button component.
Adjusting Text Properties
Select the corresponding component in the Scene Manager and go to the Text section located under the Properties tab in the Inspector. You can type a value into the corresponding field, select a value from a list, or right-click a numeric field and change its value by moving your mouse while keeping the right mouse button pressed.
- Text: Enter the text that you would like to display in the component. If you enter more text than can fit in the element, parts of the text will be hidden.
- Font: Select a font for the text in the component.
- Font Size: Select the font size for the text in the component.
- Font Color: Select the font color for the text in the component.
- Background Color: Select the background color for the text in the component.
- Shadow Color: Change the color of the shadow, also known as drop shadow, from the provided color palette.
- Shadow Offset: Here you set the shadow offset by entering a value in pixels.
- Shadow Blur: Change the blurriness of the shadow by entering a value in pixels.
- Vertical Align: Here you can set the vertical alignment of the text.
- Horizontal Align: Here you can set the vertical alignment of the text.
Note: The fonts you use in your scenario must be available on the Mac your Touch Player is running on. Otherwise the text won't be displayed as desired.